3 Layer Lucky Bamboo| Lucky Bamboo
We are providing immature sticks with small/juvenile/immature leaves as you will enjoy a long span with it. Much of the luck that is associated with bamboo comes from the number of stalks bunched together or woven together into an arrangement. The number of stalks determines the kinds of energy the plant attracts into your home and life. The more stalks in the planter, the greater the blessing of good fortune and luck.
- Reviews (0)
The 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo is not a Bamboo plant at all. It belongs to the same family as the Lily plants.
The Lucky Bamboo house plant can grow to about 2 to 3 feet in height. It cannot survive under direct sunlight and can grow in soil or water.
How to Care for Lucky Bamboo Plant
The Lucky Bamboo plant grows well in a vase filled with pebbles with just an inch of water above the pebbles. You can add a drop of liquid fertilizer once a week to encourage growth. It can also grow in well aerated potted soil.
The Lucky Bamboo needs clean water. The water should not contain chlorine or fluoride in it because these chemicals affect the color of the leaves and make them turn yellow or brown in color. The water should be changed once in every two weeks.
- Indoor plant
- Easy to Maintain
- Spread positive vibes in Natural Surroundings.
- Lucky Bamboo is known for bringing good health, fortune & prosperity.
- Perfect as a gift for your loved ones. Does well as a house plant and office plant
- Place Bamboo Plant in East direction, it is said that it entice amazing health benefits.
- Many Architects say that South-East direction is well-known for wealth and money.So, if you are looking to strengthen your economical condition and bring money to your house, placing the bamboo plant can aid you attract great wealth.
Plant – 3 Layers Lucky Bamboo
Color – Green
Plant Height (above pot) – 5.5 inches
Plant Base – Water
Visit more Lucky Bamboo Plants .