Pink Lotus Plants
The Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) symbolizes purity, beauty, majesty, grace, fertility, wealth, richness, knowledge and serenity.
- Reviews (0)
The Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) symbolizes purity, beauty, majesty, grace, fertility, wealth, richness, knowledge and
serenity. The Pink Lotus is the National Flower of India. Nelumbo nucifera is known by a number of common names,
including Sacred lotus, Indian lotus and Sacred water-lily.
Lotus Plant Care
- The Lotus plant should be fertilized sparingly for the first year.
- Too much fertilizer may cause the Lotus foliage to burn.
- A Lotus plant that is established can be fed every 3 or 4 weeks during the growing season.
- Care must be taken when inserting fertilizer tabs, because the growing tip and new growth can be damaged.
- It is important to protect the Lotus roots from freezing.
- Lotus can winter over in the pond if the pond depth is below the freeze line for your area.
- In late fall, the yellowed foliage should be cut off and the plant lowered to the deepest part of the pond.
- Or you may lift the tubers after the plant has died back during the fall.
- If you lift the tubers, store them in a cool, frost-free location until late spring.
- To help prevent mildew and rotting, store them in living sphagnum moss.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Passiflora Sherry (Red) -Plant-21%
Passiflora Sherry (Red) -Plant0 out of 5
Passiflora is a genus of about 500 species of flowering plants. They are mostly vines, with some being shrubs, and a few species being herbaceous.
Sunflower Plants(Surajmukhi)0 out of 5
Sunflowers(Helianthus annuus) grow best in locations with direct sunlight (6 to 8 hours per day), they prefer long, hot summers to flower well. Surajmukhi has long tap roots that need to stretch out, so the plants prefer well-dug, loose, well-draining soil, in preparing a bed, dig down 2 feet in depth and about 3 feet across to ensure the soil isn’t too compact.If possible, put seeds in a spot that is sheltered from strong winds, perhaps along a fence or near a building.
Red Rose (desi) Flower0 out of 5
Rose plants are somewhat particular about their growing environment. Roses must have well-draining soil in order to survive, according to Clemson University. A raised bed works well, which should be in full sunlight. Roses also need plenty of air circulation and rich, organic, loamy soil.
Mari Gold Flower0 out of 5
The two most popular types of marigolds are African (Tagetes erecta) and French (Tagetes patula) marigolds. These annual, native-Mexican herbs bloom from early summer until the first hard frost, so the bright colors last the entire growing season. In mild climates where night temperatures do not fall below freezing for extended periods of time, marigolds bloom year-round. Bacterial wilt is one of the few problems that affects marigolds in the garden.
Rajnigandha0 out of 5
Mari Gold Flower
The tuberose is a night-blooming plant native to Mexico, as is every other known species of Polianthes.It grows in
elongated spikes up to 45 cm (18 in) long that produce clusters of fragrant waxy white flowers that bloom from thebottom towards the top of the spike. It has long, bright green leaves clustered at the base of the plant and smaller, clasping leaves along the stem.